Large Modern Muskoka Sofa Set with Cushions
Large Sofa DIY Kit with Cushions
Customize your seat with the left and right arm supports and the center support with several large sets of cushions to DIY your personalized outdoor sofa.
Just add 4x4 lumber.
Toja Tip: When measuring the length to cut your wood for your cushion, measure the width of the cushion and add 1.5" to the width of the cushion, plus 4.5" for the wood resting in the supports.
- 1 x Modern Muskoka Sofa Set
- 3 x large cushion set
- #12 x 1-1/2" Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic caps
- Wood: Transporting wood is expensive. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber gives you the freedom to choose the type of lumber you want to use for your build and your budget. There are also regional limitations on the ideal type of wood for your construction. different species of wood would be used in a tropical climate versus a cold climate.
- 12 gauge Canadian steel
- Mounts made in Canada
- Weatherproof: Covered with weatherproof materials
- Laser cut, bent and welded
- All hardware, to attach to wood, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2" Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic caps
- 5 year limited warranty
We recommend that you take a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 4x4 racks fit hewn timber, commonly referred to as 4x4 among local building materials. Actual measurement is 3.5 x 3.5".
- Hardware for attaching to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase