Modern Muskoka Sofa Set
Assemble Patio Sofa Kit
Create the ultimate outdoor comfort with left and right arm supports and center support to DIY your custom sofa.
The included center support must be used and is our recommendation for a span of 6 feet or more.
Just add 4x4 lumber!
If you wish to go beyond 12ft, please see individual center support.
We recommend adding one for every 6 feet.
Buy cushions to complement your custom furniture. Build your seat around the width of the cushion to get the perfect custom chair, loveseat or sofa from the Modern Muskoka collection. Our design, designed by you.
Tip Toja : when measuring the length to cut your wood for your cushion, measure the width of the base cushion(s) and add 1.5" to the overall width of the base cushion(s), plus 4.5" for the wood resting in media.
- 1x straight chair frame
- 1x left chair frame
- 1x middle chair frame
- 1-1/2" Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S wood screws with black plastic caps
- Rubber grips to help protect the bottom of your DIY furniture stands from scratches and damage.
- Wood: Transporting wood is expensive. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber gives you the freedom to choose the type of lumber you want to use for your build and your budget. There are also regional limitations on the ideal type of wood for your construction. Different species of wood would be used in a tropical climate versus a cold climate.
- 12 gauge Canadian steel
- Mounts made in Canada
- Weatherproof: Covered with weatherproof materials
- Laser cut, bent and welded
- All hardware, to attach to wood, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2" Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic caps
- 5 year limited warranty
We recommend that you take a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 4x4 racks fit hewn timber, commonly referred to as 4x4 among local building materials. Actual measurement is 3.5 x 3.5".
- Hardware for attaching to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase
RETURN POLICY - DIY Furniture Sets:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return or exchange within 14 days of delivery, but customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
Because we sell large items that are very expensive to ship, customers will need to cover all costs associated with returning their order. We will be happy to help and assist you with all paperwork and help you get the best rates from our carriers.
Unopened orders: Customer will need to place new shipping labels and arrange for carrier pickup.
Once our warehouse has received your items, they will be inspected. Provided it meets new condition, we will issue a refund minus the restocking fee and return shipping fee.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
If your product arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible with a detailed description of the problem and a photo. We will work to take care of the rest.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us.